Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas present... Tiffany & Co Paloma Picasso Marrakesh pendant necklace

Hubby did good! He picked it out all by himself!

I had a little blue bag waiting under the tree for me (I admit, he sent me down to the store to get it... so I knew what I was getting - that doesn't take away from the excitement of blue bags though, ha) and will be more than happy if a little turquoise blue becomes a Christmas tradition. (Last year's gift was a three row heart ring.)



This year, hubby looked at the Tiffany & Co website all by himself and picked out his top choices. I have to admit, his number one pick was something that never would have caught my eye if I were picking out something for myself - but I love it! When I tried it on at the store, I knew it was perfect and that it was going home with me to be my Christmas present.



Sterling silver Paloma Picasso Marrakesh pendant necklace:


To be followed up in the next week or so with some additional blue box Christmas gifts that aren't here yet - can't wait to share!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that pendant is stunning! It's very unique from anything else I've seen, which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've really enjoyed wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for rookie and established traders.

    ReplyDelete