Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stay at Home Mom September!

I started a new video series on beingmommywithstyle called "Stay at Home Mom September" to address a number of SAHM issue videos that I had been thinking of doing for a while now! I'm excited for this new series, because I think it will be a great way to start dialogue on different SAHM issues and also help me develop on these topics as well.

Some ideas I'm planning on addressing in the series are SAHM cleaning routines, daytime schedules, independent play time, activities with babies & toddlers (at home or outside of the house), and more! Please let me know if you have any specific questions you'd like me to address during this September video series! I hope to have a new video posted every few days during the month of September, depending on what time allows me to film.

Here is the introduction video to the series, on SAHM daytime schedules around the house:



I've found that schedules really help us to stay focused and happy throughout the day. Both the kids and myself know what is coming up next in the schedule and it keeps our day moving.

Our sample schedule is posted here in Google Documents and you're welcome to peruse it, just please note back its origin to Mom's Got a Brand New Bag or beingmommywithstyle if you use it elsewhere... Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. There is an amazing new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying average people for giving their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per survey!

    And it is available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete