Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Busy Bags for Toddlers!

This is the project that I have been working on recently for an upcoming Mom's Group play date! We are exchanging busy bags, for the toddlers to have a variety of quiet activities to... well, keep them busy! I had never heard of this concept until I saw this event come up on the play date calendar - and I was intrigued!

After I began to look into it, I realized what a vast world of ideas there were out there for these... and I'm very excited for our first Busy Bag exchange! I can't wait to see what the girls think of the different activities!



I made two felt activities, inspired by the activities shared on Happy Hawkins blog, which I found via Pinterest. Pinterest has proved to be a wealth of ideas for busy bags (as it is with every subject, it seems) and I've already planned on doing a number of these projects for the girls!

The first is a coral reef or aquarium scene:



And the second is a "What's for Dinner?" scene, where they can chose different food to put on the plate:





What busy bags are your favorite for your toddlers?

No comments:

Post a Comment