Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Friday, November 15, 2013

We moved!

So, erhm - long time, no write? Long story short - we've been moving over the past few months and most everything else has gotten sidelined while we focused on packing, moving, and unpacking. We are currently still in the midst of getting settled in to our new house (same general location, just new house) - and I felt like it was time to revive my blog with an update.

Okay, I lied - I needed to pin a picture to my Pinterest page of a custom outfit that Natalie will probably wear for her upcoming 2nd birthday - and as it turns out, you can't pin from Facebook. I *have* been thinking I needed to do a blog check-in though!

So in my absence, I was able to continue sporadically posting on YouTube... here are the highlights of what you missed while I was "away":

I shopped at Sephora.


I'm putting together a purse display room.




I still had to get groceries.





So really... not too much. LOL! And I'm hoping to be back to a more regular posting schedule - both blog AND YouTube - in the coming weeks. Full details of Natalie's birthday party in blog & video form of course, and a blog check-in on our move is probably due as well!

With that mini update... I leave you with - the photo of the outfit Natalie will more than likely wear to her 2nd birthday party next weekend. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment