Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Louis Vuitton Gift Guide!

If all the things in my previous gift guide were under $150... then I guess it is fitting that all of the things in this gift guide are OVER $150! A fun little gift guide with some of my favorite Louis Vuitton items that I think would make great gifts this holiday season. Prices ranging from $155 to $1670.



All items available on LouisVuitton.com:
Louis Vuitton Bandeau - $155
Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in Vernis - $365
Louis Vuitton Pochette in Monogram - $440
Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse Wallet in Vernis - $490
Louis Vuitton Business Card Holder in Vernis - $285
Louis Vuitton Sarah Wallet in Vernis - $790
Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM - $1670

** I am not affiliated with Louis Vuitton in any way. This is not a paid review. All items were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment