Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Beaded Necklace from 'Cassia de Shanghai'

My necklace from Cassia de Shanghai arrived, and it's gorgeous!




It's the "Hainan" style necklace, a beautiful turquoise dyed howlite beaded necklace on turquoise thread. It has subtle veining, that isn't even as apparent in real life as it appears in the with flash pictures. The clasp is just gorgeous, with little flower details - and the little pouches they come in are such a fantastic finishing touch!



I'm thinking about ordering something in a pink color tone next, either the "Something Pink", "Peach", or "Chinese Rose" styles. If you get a chance to check out their website, let me know which one you think would go best with my complexion! Also, you can visit their Facebook page HERE.

I love the simple elegance of a beaded necklace! I'm thinking they might become my go-to items for dressing up my maternity wardrobe!

(I purchased this product on my own and am doing an independent review of the item. Reviewer has received no compensation for writing this review.)

1 comment: