Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Louis Vuitton Multicolor Insolite Wallet Review


The Louis Vuitton Insolite wallet is a great large style wallet available from Louis Vuitton in monogram and multicolor prints. It also comes with a variety of interior options and is great to feel like you have a more "customized" wallet, rather than a plain colored one.

It opens up flat and holds 12 debit/credit or other cards - with two flat bill compartments, one interior coin area, and a large zippered area that is accessible without opening the rest of the wallet... Which is great for items you want quick access to!

So far, I'm really loving this wallet! It is easy to use and a great full-size wallet! The only cons I've found with the wallet so far is that is a lot more "exposed" than my previous Sarah style wallet, which felt more "private". The coin area on the Insolite also is not very user friendly and coins slide to one corner, which makes them hard to get to... a solution to that would be a separate coin change purse.

All in all, this wallet was a win for me and I'm enjoying it, and may even consider another one in the future!

* This is not a sponsored review. I am not affiliated with Louis Vuitton in any way, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment