Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

My 2012 Sephora Friends & Family Sale Wishlist!

Here are a few things that I have my eye on for the upcoming Sephora VIB/Friends & Family sale (what will this be called?) - and I'm hoping that it is announced soon before my list grows any longer!

Korres Radiance Revealed Wild Rose Brightening Duo:


At $48, this set is a steal! You basically buy the cream and get the wash for free. I've been enjoying my Wild Rose eye cream by Korres, so I'm looking forward to trying other items from the Wild Rose line!

Bobby Brown Creamy Concealer Kit:


I've been needing a replacement concealer for my now discontinued Sephora creamy concealer that I use under my eyes since I've almost run out - and this seems like it should do the trick!

Tarina Taratino Fuschia Brush set:


They're pretty! They're pink! They seem functional! Need I say anymore?

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner in Shimmering Plum:


I've been wanting a nice purple shade eyeliner for quite a bit, and this seems like it will be perfect!

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipstick in Antique Pink:


My favorite lipstick by Too Faced (Lip of Luxury in Free Love) has now been discontinued as well, so I'm on the hunt for a suitable new favorite. This may take some searching, but this Laura Mercier shade does look lovely.

Philosophy Full of Fortune Cookie Shower Gel:


My all time favorite Philosophy shower gel, which is limited edition and I'm just waiting for it be discontinued since I love it so much! I might have to get two just in anticipation of it no longer being available!

And that is the general gist of it! There always seems to be a few changes right before I submit my yearly sale order - but these are the things that I'm thinking about the most right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment