Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Sephora VIB Friends & Family Sale - VIB 20% off!!

Well, with the confusion that was the Sephora October Friends & Family sale over... (Which was limited to "actual" friends and family this year, unlike previous years where it was a free for all and anyone could use a code...) VIBs are axiously checking their mail boxes and email inboxes for the rumored 20% off VIB sale (comparable to past public Sephora F&F sales that were held during this time of year) to begin...

It is rumored to start around November 8th for VIBs only and I'm not sure where that leaves regular Beauty Insiders this year, although as a VIB myself I do feel it would be nice to have our own reward or slightly higher percentage off like they have done in the past. (For instance VIBs 20%, regular BI 10-15%...)

I'll be sure to post here and on Facebook once the sale is officially announced, but fingers crossed that November 8th is the day - because I have a Sephora wishlist a mile long that is growing by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment