Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Diane von Furstenburg for Gap Kids!!

Okay, so I've been obsessed with Diane von Furstenberg wrap dresses since the good ole 'Gilmore Girls' days... when Lorelei and Rory looked adorable flouncing around the Dragonfly Inn wearing them. (And had midnight trysts in them!) So I was excited to see a surprise when I randomly opened the Gap website today... Do you know what is cuter than an adult DVF dress?? DVF in miniature!!

Gap Kids has teamed up with DVF to come up with a line of super cute clothing for kids... and it is adorable to see DVF designs in smaller scale! I'm in love with the colors and prints in this line!

DVF Wrap Romper, Toddler sizes - www.gap.com, $50

DVF Gap Kids Graphic Tee, Toddler Sizes - www.gap.com, $30

DVF Belted Romper, Toddler Sizes - www.gap.com, $50

The price tags are better than the average price of an adult piece of DVF design, but of course are still pretty steep to put on a toddler. Prices average $40-$60 for the DVF Gap Kids pieces... and while I think they are adorable, I'm still on the fence whether my playing in the dirt, crayon eating, juice spilling toddler will be getting anything from this line or not. Regardless, they are adorable - I heart them!

No comments:

Post a Comment