Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Here's my "other" brand handbags...

I do own other brands of handbags besides Louis Vuitton and regularly use them in my rotation... They are mainly Coach, with a bit of Marc Jacobs and Balenciaga thrown in.

I used to have a collection that was primarily comprised of Balenciaga bags and then found that Louis Vuitton bags seemed to just fit my lifestyle better after having kids. I try to keep my handbag collection at a "moderate" level and sell things that I'm not using to fund new things. So what you see that is still in my collection are what I consider "keepers" at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Di!! Funny how I can relate to this video more!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome I love your videos :) I really like the Coach Alexandra - colour and style! :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I had a lot of fun making this video! As you can tell, I've been on a video kick lately. ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete