Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Dior Diva Reward Club

I'm a sucker for rewards clubs... I absolutely love them! Sephora's Beauty Insider & VIB program is one of my favorites, but I have a case full of "store loyalty" cards that proves - if it's free and involves some sort of reward... I'm in!

I love the idea of getting something free on a good day - but getting something free as a reward for something you were going to buy anyways is a win-win for me. I stumbled upon the fact that Dior has exactly this sort of program for beauty purchases!

I've used Diorshow mascara for years, and Dior Addict Ultra Gloss lip glosses are also some of my favorites. So when I found out that there was such a thing as a reward program for Dior beauty purchases - made at any authorized retailer (not just at Dior.com) - I was psyched!

How it works is you send in your receipts from any Dior beauty purchases you've made within a 12 month time period (or shorter time period, if you've saved up the appropriate amount of points for the reward you are wanting) and mail the receipts in the the Dior Diva Club redemption center. They send you a free gift based on the amount of points you've accumulated! This seriously has to be one of the best kept beauty reward club secrets ever!

After I found out about the program in December 2011, I sent in a few receipts I had from purchases in 2011 for the 100 point gift. The program redemption form states that you should receive your products within 6-8 weeks, but I found that they had a super quick turn around time and received my free gift a mere two weeks later!

It was presented beautifully in a Dior logo lined box:



The 100 point gift is a deluxe sample gift bag, with deluxe samples of J'Adore perfume, Capture Totale, Diorshow Mascara, and a Dior lipstick mini.





They also have reward levels for 250, 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000 points as well. I'm planning on saving my points up for the 500 point level next - the "Charming Diva" level - which gifts you a Dior charm bracelet and perfume deluxe sample. (Which I've been dying for since I missed the Sephora 500 point gift that was out in November 2011 and sold out in two days while I was off busy having a baby... that was also a Dior bracelet & perfume sample. I'm hoping the Dior Diva gift will be similar.)

I see myself wearing a few extra coats of mascara in the future to work towards getting my 500 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment