Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fabulous Hair Flowers by GiaCoco!

I've been meaning to post about this for a while, but I put off my purchase from GiaCoco for a bit... Cupcake started going through a phase where she wouldn't wear bows - and our bow buying kind of fell off pace. Fast forward and we now have Peanut who is still young enough that I can adorn her hair with whatever I please and not have to worry (yet) about her pulling it out and gnawing on it! So we are getting back into the swing of things with bows...

I really love the look of flowers as well, but prefer the more handmade look as opposed to the more store bought flower look... When one of my fellow 2010 May mommies opened her own hairband flower business, I knew they were going to be a hit! Gorgeous flowers with a lot of individual style! Cupcake went into her 'pulling hair accessories out of her hair' phase before I could order a GiaCoco flower - but I'm happy to now have my first GiaCoco flower on the way to us! (For Peanut to wear, of course!)

GiaCoco just introduced a new line for Spring & Summer called "Under the Sea" - which true to its name, is full of bright colors and beautiful jeweled adornments. I cannot wait to find the perfect airy dresses to go with our flower that is on its way... and the additional flowers that I'm sure will on their way to us in the future as well!

This is the flower we currently have on the way to us for Peanut...

GiaCoco - Under the Sea collection

And I'm also loving these designs:

GiaCoco - Under the Sea collection
GiaCoco - Under the Sea collection


You can purchase GiaCoco designs at her store on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GiaCoco

And also find her on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GiaCoco

(This is an independent post that was not sponsored in any way. All opinions are the writers own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment