Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Share the Love with Zoya!!

We're talking pink nail polish early this week, so that I can tell you about Zoya's "Share the Love" promotion!

Click this link below, and you will receive a coupon in your account for a FREE bottle of Zoya polish when you set up a new Zoya account:


By following the link, it will take you to my favorite pink nail polish from Zoya's Surf collection, Rory!! A gorgeous mauve pink with silver and gold glitter accents... I also probably love it since the name is a throw back to my all time favorite TV show, "GilmoreGirls" too! (You don't have to order Rory, you can order any color polish... I'm just sharing "my love" for this Surf Collection color - get it?!?) 

Once you have an account at Zoya, you can "Share the Love" with your friends as well, create a link at Zoya.com after you are signed into your account. When your friends create an account or order after following your link, you're awarded with Love Points to get a discount off of Zoya polish!! Win, win, win!!

More information on the "Share the Love program HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is great, thank you for letting me know!


    Hope you had a lovely Easter :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete