Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm a finalist in the MyHouseWifeLife Contest!

We had a great vacation and I didn't get any blogging done while I was gone (although I was happy to try out the Blogger mobile application with my post below!) - I did do a few vlogs! I will be sharing those in upcoming blog posts.

I did come back to an exciting piece of news this morning though! I found out that I was selected as a finalist by You Tube channel 'MyHouseWifeLife' in her 1 year anniversary contest, with a video that I submitted from my mommy vlogging channel, 'beingmommywithstyle'! To enter the contest, we were to select our five Spring must have items and tell what we most love about Spring!

Watch my video entry here:



And visit MyHouseWifeLife's Video Announcement of the finalists to vote by leaving a comment of your favorite video. (There were 8 finalists, no pressure to vote for me... I just wanted to share because I was so excited about being selected as a finalist! Watch the 8 finalist videos and vote for your favorite!)

Visit MyHouseWifeLife's Finalist Announcement and Voting Video HERE.

My mommy vlogging channel: www.youtube.com/beingmommywithstyle
My You Tube channel for all things bags, beauty, and shopping: www.youtube.com/Bags4Bubbles

Find me on my new Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Bags4Bubbles

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope, just a finalist - but it worked out perfect because I was wanting to try the finalist gifts (Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow palette & Fairy Drops mascara) and had most of the items in the grand prize. LOL! It was a ton of fun though, I think I'll probably enter her holiday contest if she does one again this year too.

      Delete