Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Lolly Wolly Doodle Dress!

I stumbled upon Lolly Wolly Doodle when a Facebook friend sent me a link to their page asking if I had heard of it. I had never heard of the company, but apparently they have developed a cult like following of their flash sales that are regularly on Facebook. (9am, 1pm, 9pm, & 11pm daily EST.) After spending only a few days following their sales, I too was sucked into their adorable designs and checking back to see what new items would be posted.

They have a "once its gone, its gone" philosophy, and most items that are posted are in limited quantities - only made in one or two of a size.

I have my first Lolly Wolly Doodle on its way to me, the collared zebra dress below:

Lolly Wolly Doodle,  www.lollywollydoodle.com,  Quantities limited

I can only hope that the quality of their items lives up to the hype that surrounds them, but I have a feeling that I won't be disappointed. I'll do a proper review once we've received our dress, which I ordered in a toddler size for Cupcake to wear.

Learn more about Lolly Wolly Doodle on their Facebook page, and also visit their website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to send this post/link to my sister! My little bambina {my niece} would look adorable in these outfits, thanks for sharing :)

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete