Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Viewer Requests: Louis Vuitton Montorgueil GM & Tivoli GM Reviews!

I have a list of viewer requests that I'm working through for my Bags4Bubbles You Tube channel that I received while I was gone on vacation, and I wanted to share with you the most recent ones that I completed.

For the Louis Vuitton Montorgueil GM, I received questions asking what fits inside, what travel items (as seen in my Favorite Louis Vuitton bags for travel video) fit in the Monty GM, and a general overview of the bag.



For the Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM, I was asked to show the adjustable handle on different lengths, show the bag being worn with Spring clothing and potentially bulkier Winter clothing (coat, sweater, etc.), and also what fits inside the Tivoli GM as well.



Hopefully these reviews can be helpful to you as well, if you had questions about either of these two styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment