Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Michigan Shopping Haul!

As a follow-up to my Michigan shopping videos... I wanted to share my Michigan "shopping haul"! We had a great time visiting and I did just a bit of shopping, anticipating that my birthday would be coming up in May. I took a few trips to Sephora, ordered another pair of Tory Burch shoes from Saks Fifth Avenue, and had some fun Zoya polish waiting for me when I got home!



My haul!
Zoya polishes: Lotus, Chloe, Gilda, Rory, Kimber, Zuzu
Dior polish: St. Tropez
Chanel Aqualuminere Compact
Tory Burch Revas in Royal Tan
Sephora: Complexion Kit, Sephora makeup bag, Philosophy Full of Fortune shower gel, Too Faced lipstick in Free Love

I hopefully will be sharing my "birthday haul" in the next week or two, which will be comprised of mostly beauty items!

No comments:

Post a Comment