Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One of my favorite every day looks from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette so far!

I've started to really enjoy playing with the Naked 2 eye shadow palette and trying to blend different colors together. I occasionally also mix colors together from the original Naked palette as well. Once I really started using the colors in different ways, I found that there is definitely enough difference between the two palettes to justify owning both! They both have some unique colors that are still neutral enough for every day and having the additional palette to pull colors from has been great!

Here's a look I'm loving as a nice, neutral every day "stay at home mom on the go" type of look...

Verve across the lid up & to the brow, Tease across the lid, Pistol in the crease blended out, and a bit of Busted in the center of the crease to darken it even more. (Virgin from the original Naked palette was used to highlight.)




Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Been considering getting this! I found your blog through TPF and now following. As a first time mom, I love reading about other mom's adventures (especially love moms that have the same designer handbag craziness like i do lol!). Please feel free to stop by my blog (i just recently started) and let me know what you think!

    www.butterflylilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Also following you as well, I love reading fellow tPFer blogs!

    ~ Di :)

    ReplyDelete