Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pink polish Wednesdays... Butter London!

I had been wearing Zoya's Julieanne at the beginning of the week (gorgeous purple color!)... but decided to change it up today to a pink for Pink Polish Wednesdays and also to try a nail polish that is going to be a part of my upcoming haul post. (I haven't done one of those ever, so I thought it would be fun to try & show you some of the new things I've gotten recently!)

Today's pink is Butter London's 'Fairy Lights' and it may be one of the most appropriate polish names I've ever seen! The instant I put it on, I thought to myself, "That reminds me of fairy wings for some reason." Ha! It is a nice foil polish that goes one smoothly and coats evenly (unlike 'No More Waity Katie', which I returned because of its blotchy application & got this color instead)... and the pink is a sparkly light pink that isn't too baby-ish.



It actually pops a bit more than I thought it was going to - thinking it would be a subtle color that would blend into my skin tone. I really like it though, it is a keeper for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment