I'm so excited that I finally found a new vanity to meet my needs! It is the Hamilton desk from Target, I love the details on the sides and that it has one large drawer for extra storage and will be sharing a more in-depth look at my new vanity organization in a future blog post. I moved my handbag storage into my closet, so I am also re-doing my closet organization right now and found some great items at the Container Store to help with the organization. I'm loving the closet organizers in the Como print.
|Como Handbag Storage Bin, www.containerstore.com, $21.99|
Other favorites of mine from the month of May include:
- Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume: I originally wasn't wild about this when I first purchased it back in the winter... but I'm loving it now that it is warmer out.
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette: Just as the name suggests... perfect natural daytime eye looks!
- Fairy Drops mascara: Fabulous volume that doesn't smudge and is long-lasting.
- Dior "St. Tropez" nail polish: Beautiful blue for spring.
- Butter London "Slapper": And electric teal color that is definitely a show stopper!
- Zoya "Reagan" & "Lara": Two beautiful pink polishes from the summer collection that are going to get a lot of wear!
Thanks again to Jen from myhousewifelife for the amazing gifts for being a finalist in her contest!