1. Most Worn Hair Product - Matrix Essentials Vital Control Hair Spray, holds everything in place but feels like you're not wearing any hairspray at all! This is pretty much the one hair product that I use everyday. (I rotate between shampoos/conditioners & other hair products.)
2. Most Worn Lip Product - Too Faced Lip of Luxury Lipstick in Free Love & Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek-a-Boo, they look great layered over each other! I just love the shimmery pink packaging too!
On a side note, I've now realized taking a picture of JUST your lips is the hardest thing ever to do! I have taken pictures of my eyes & entire face for Face of the Day pictures... but never just my lips! Wow, you won't believe how many bad pictures I went through to just get one "okay" one! Yikes!
3. Most Worn Earrings - I'm a bit boring on this one... I tend not to wear expensive earrings because I'm really bad about losing them. My most worn earrings are actually a Celtic knot earring from the Forever21 Accessories store - For Love21!
4. Most Worn Shirt - My favorite & most worn shirt is actually pretty boring too. The words "favorite" & "most worn" as far as clothing goes in my life right now are pretty relative... my criteria after having little Cupcake has drastically changed from my "before kids self", since my body has also changed. Now I focus my attention on what fits in my closet (which sadly rules out alot), then narrow it down to what conceals, and then from there I start getting into actually figuring out what I like the most. I'm hoping to spice my wardrobe up in the next few months and have my style evolve with my new position as "Mommy". Let's face it, I didn't get this new shape over night (it took about 9+ months actually, LOL!)... so I'm not going to be able to re-sculpt it over night either.
So my most worn shirt right now is a black, mock wrap shirt from Banana Republic. I love throwing a cardigan over it and wear it with a camisole underneath.
5. Most Worn Nail Polish- OPI Diva of Geneva & Zoya MataHari, it's a toss up between these two colors because they are both just gorgeous on! Diva of Geneva is a near perfect match for the Louis Vuitton Vernis color Rouge Fauviste - and MataHari is a striking, shimmery fuchsia-purple that is almost distracting when you're driving in the sunlight!
OPI Diva of Geneva:
6. Most Worn Shoes - Dior Ballerina Flats, love these! I happened to stumble across these on a sale at Saks. They are ultra comfortable and I love the buckle detail on them. Plus I secretly love Dior items, because a lot of them just have a "D" accent on them - and that's also the first initial of my name.
7. Most Worn Perfume - Vera Wang Princess, I've worn Princess for years... and even though I have a number of other perfumes, I always seem to go back to this pleasant & not-too-overwhelming scent. (Yes, that is a cupcake having a cameo to the left there...)
8. Most Worn Bag - The Louis Vuitton Monogram Palermo PM, this has been my go-to bag lately! I love that it can be carried as a handbag by the handles, but also has the longer shoulder strap for when you just need to toss it up on your shoulder. The pleats add some feminine detail to it and it's the perfect size.
It also holds a TON, without looking too big - which is perfect for me!