Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's in my bag? You Tube Video: Palermo PM style!

If there's one thing I've found that is universal for all girls, regardless of whether we're into designer handbags or not, is that we are completely intrigued to see what is in other girl's handbags!

I don't know if it's the mystery of seeing something that is hidden from the rest of the world, or just comparing what you would usually carry to other people, to gain new & interesting ideas of things to carry in your own purse... All I know, is that we love seeing what is stowed away, down in the depths of other people's bags.

So I occasionally take pictures to post up "What's in my bag" to show the world what's hidden away in there. (I will admit, I do clear out all of the random receipts that are in the bottom before taking pictures... it would basically just look like a Target receipt purse lining if I didn't.) What's even more fun than a glimpse inside one's bag via pictures though? A glimpse inside one's bag via video!

I discovered posting handbag videos was quite fun a few years ago, so I will happily share them with my blog audience from time to time - just in case you're into that sort of thing. ;) One of the videos I did most recently shows what I carry on a day to day basis inside my LV Palermo PM. And shows pretty much what I carry with me everyday, just in general.

So here it is, for the first time linking my blog audience (all seven of you, hooray! *waves*) to my You Tube channel *drum roll, please*...


So I hope you enjoyed the video! I will definitely have more "What's in my handbag" blogs in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment