Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is upon us...

... well, not technically weather wise where I live - but with the time change and our upcoming trip to Florida, I've started thinking about warm weather clothing.

This one is my absolute fav-or-ite! I want this. I need this:
Anthropologie.com - Antilles Tank, $68

You probably remember from my shopping wishlist post, that I've also been coveting this adorable Banana Republic silk halter top. (This falls into the, "need this, want this" category as well.)
BananaRepublic.com - Silk print halter tank, $69.50
This blouse from Banana Republic is also fun and seems like it would be adorable to go under a (yes, you guess it) cardigan!
BananaRepublic.com - Heritage silk butterflies ruffle shell, $79.50

I never have any shortage finding adorable and unique tops at Anthropologie, and this one is no exception. It's an interesting color to look at and the wrap detail on the front seems like it would hug your curves in all of the right places:
Anthropologie.com - Gathering Blossoms Top, $118

And if I had somewhere to wear this (but I don't) - this would be a fun, but still casual party look:
Nordstrom.com - Michael Kors Sequin Racerback Tank, $120


No comments:

Post a Comment